? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Tasty Cake


I made this cake just for taste, not one of my pretty, stressful cakes. I was in Texas this christmas and I was showing my grandpa my cakes. He said that he would love a german chocolate cake. I went to the store and got the stuff and we made an awesome, three tier german chocolate cake. I put cherrys on top and it looked just as good as it tasted. I enjoyed getting to make a cake just for him, since I don't get to see him much. I think that he would have liked it no matter what it looked or tasted like. I think that this was one of my favorite cakes, just becasue I got to make it for my wonderful grandpa. Love Ya Grandad Joe!

0 comments: