? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A CAKE MADE BY ME, FOR ME!




I made this cake for . . . my birthday. Yes I know that it is kinda wierd that you would make your own birthday cake, but I knew just what I wanted for a cake and I knew that I would be able to make it. I made it really fast acctually. I just covered it with the white fondant and them cut the black stripes and made the pink bow. The black was hard to color, but there wasn't much needed so it wasn't too bad. The pink went fast and the bow was one of the best that I have made for my cakes. I loved the cake and if you know me then you know that I love the zebra stripes. The middle was just a mix with simple frosting so I won't say that it was the best tasting, but that is becase my party was on a Friday and I had to go to school so I wasn't able to make it the best that I could, but I still just loved the cake. And for my mom I wanted to make the cake so that it would be just what I wanted, even though she tried to get me to just let her make the cake. I do want to thank her though she was tons of help, as she always is when I make a cake. By the way be ready I am about to attempt to make a pig cake, so we will see if it is good or if I make a fool of myself. If any of you would like a cake you can just email me or call me at 243-2944 and I will try and work it out. Just give me a couple weeks notice and until school gets out I will have to only do cakes on the weekends. Thanks!!





0 comments: