? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SECRET RECIPE
















I have been making these cookies for about 4 years. I don't know why, but people seem to love them. They are just the good old chocolate chip. I have had many people ask for the recipe, but I don't share with many. As far as I know I am the only one who has been able to perfect them. I do have to say that they are pretty dang good. They are thick, soft, fluffy and taste great. I got the recipe out of a family cook book, but I perfected it into what I think is the best chocolate chip cookie. If you haven't tried them let me know and I will bring you a batch. :)

0 comments: