? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CUTE, BUT SIMPLE CAKES


I will tell you about making a theme or animal cake that is so simple. I made this "Lady Bug" for a baby shower last year. I just made a three layer, one tier, round cake. It was really very simple, but turned out very, very cute. I covered it with red fondant. Then i cut out the black fondant circles. I cut a black semi-circle and two white round eyes. I then cut one black line the diameter of the cake from the semi-circle. I rolled balls for the bottom and delivered the cake. I also rolled two larger black balls and bent two wires around a pencil for the antennas. The cake was a chocolate cake with almond filling and almond butter cream frosting. It tasted great and looked simply adorable. This was only my third cake and turned out great! This cake took about 4-5 hours start to finish.

0 comments: