? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trista's Beautiful Brithday Cake


I made this cake for Trista in November for her birthday. I loved it. It was one of my favorite cakes that I had made. I got the idea from another lady on her website, though it was much larger than the one that I made. I used the same colors that she did and they same design just fiewer tiers and layers. This cake was fairly simple and I really had a blast doing it. It turned out great and the cake that was inside was very, very good. I cut the petals for the flowers by hand without any cutters. I used frosting for the centers of my cakes. And the small petals around the edge of the tiers I used a cutter for. Overall the cake was a joy to make and decorate.

0 comments: