? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

MY FIRST SALE!!

Sheridan took this picture! Thanks Sheridan!



I haven't been on for a while, but I'm back.


This past year in December I was able to make my first cake sale. It went really well and I figured it was since it was only to some family friends. I made a cake for a little girl who was turning one. I made a big three tier cake and one small two layer cake. It was actually fairly simple, and I was glad. I was also late delivering it so that was kinda imbarrasing, but at least they weren't mad about it. It was pink and brown and has turned out to be one of my cakes that people like the most. I loved the cake and thought that I did a pretty good job with it. I will say that coloring the brown fondant was very hard, but I was able to pull it off. I was payed sixty-five dollars for this cake. I was really excited about that and that I actually was able to get some buisness. I think that they liked it and I know that I did. I hope that there are many more cakes to come that I can sell. That would ba a dream come true to me and make my day! I hope you liked it Chandler!!

0 comments: