? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MY FIRST CAKE!





This is the first cake that I had ever made. I made this last year in October of 2008. I hope to someday be good enough to open a shop, but with the econonmy the way it is I am afraid that it will never happen. These cakes look very hard to some people, but I find them very simple to make. I find that sometimes it is not always the cheapest hobby, but I love to do it. Now I am getting good enough to get to sell some of them that I make. I sell them mostly for cost so I am not making anything yet, but soon I hope it will take off!

0 comments: